Visitation at the Beaver County Jail:1. State Inmates-Friday and Saturday from 10:00am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
2. County Inmates- Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00pm – 4:00pm
• Visiting hours are tenitive and subject to change.
• All visitors must have a valid picture I.D. at the time of visit to the Beaver County Jail.
• All visitors must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or accompanied by an adult relative.
• The behavior of any minor children is the responsibility of the accompanying adult.
• Visiting is a privilege extended to the inmates and their visitors by the Beaver County Sheriff's Office.
• Visiting may be cancelled at any time for any number of reasons.
• Any violation of these rules will result in the termination of the visit and possibly future visits.
• Any violation of the photography rules will result in either the confiscation or deletion of the film, tape, digital image or video, or disposable camera or the taking of said item into evidence pending prosecution if it is deemed a crime has been committed.
• Any violation of Federal or State law will result in prosecution.
Visitation Dress Code: Modest Dress is is a Beaver County Jail REQUIREMENT.
- Deputies have the authority to determine what is appropriate or not.
• No short skirts, short dresses, or short shirts.
• No tank tops, tube tops, or crop tops.
• No sleeveless tops or dresses.
• No low neck clothing.
• No swimsuits.
• Shoes must be worn.
Special Visits at the Beaver County Jail:
• Special visits are visits that are requested on a day other than regular visiting day.
• Special visits may only be requested by the inmate.
• Special visits are not allowed on regular visiting days.
• The request must be made one (1) week prior to the visit date requested.
• Special visits are not allowed on the days that the Board of Pardons are holding hearings at this facility.
Commissary services are provided by contract. The Beaver County Jail's current provider is Swanson Services Corporation, who they have been proud partners with since 1998. They claim to provide superior support, priced fairly, and offer a varying selection of items that also conform to the jail's standards of safety and security.
Inmate Phone Call Information:Inmate telephone calls are prepaid through ICSolutions #866-228-4031 www.ICSolutions.com
Located in the main lobby of the Sheriff's Office by visiting, this machine Cobra Cashier will let you add money to an inmate's account by using a credit card or cash.
You can instantly add money to an inmate's account by sending funds electronically either through the Western Union's website, by phone, or at an agent location.
You can instantly add money to an inmate's account by sending funds electronically either through Gov Pay NOW's website or over the tele–phone. Government Payment Service, Inc.
You can add money to an inmate's account by sending in a money order or cashier's check through the mail.
Feel free to perform a Beaver County Jail Inmate Search and Criminal Background Check by selecting the Inmate Search tab.